We have started the recruitment at the Doctoral School of the UJK for the academic year 2020/2021. We invite candidates to apply! Sign up for a doctoral school today! Registration to a Doctoral School link
- Recruitment rules for the doctoral school in the academic year 2020/2021 are available here: LINK [EN ver. PDF]
- Access to full documentation related to the recruitment rules and admission limits for doctoral school are available on the mail University webpage.
- Section - Natural Sciences.
- Leading unit - Institute of Physics.
- Form - stationary studies.
- Recruitment fee - none.
- Criteria: Minimum number for documented scientific achievements or additional qualifications: 15 points. Minimum number for the interview: 30 points. Detailed qualification criteria are available here [PL ver.,PDF]
- Deadlines: Electronic registration: 2020-07-01 to 2020-10-11. Submission of documents: until 2020-10-15. Announcement of information about admission to an interview: 2020-10-20. Interviews: 2020-10-22 to 2020-10-23. Announcement of results: 2020-10-29.
- Admission limit - 3 persons
- Required documents - The list of required documents can be found here [PL ver.,PDF]
- Place of submitting documents: Doctoral student office, room number 107, Żeromskiego 5 street, 25-369 Kielce